Rosa's Precious Bichons
Raised With Lots of (TLC)
Tender Love & Care!
- My mission is to breed quality, healthy, active, happy and mild tempered puppies.
- I breed for quality not for quantity and all litters are planned.
- I will provide my clients with information about the puppy and their parents.
- Each client will be treated with excellent customer service, respect and with dignity.
- I try to satisfy all clients with keeping in mind that my number one priority is to find healthy, happy and loving homes for all my puppies and dogs.
- I have the right to turn away anyone who I feel our puppies and dogs will not be a great companion for.
- My goal is to accommodate the needs of both the client and the dogs.
- I Will Not knowingly adopt out my precious bichons to anyone with a history of abusing rather it's to an animal or another human being.
- My mission is to try and keep all animals, not just mines, but all animals safe from all hurt, harm and danger; animals have feelings too and they know when they are loved and when they are not.
- To prevent any animal from turning on you treat them the way you would want to be treated.
- Animals are more afraid of us than we are of them which makes them defend themselves against harm.
The Bichon Breeder
About The Bichon Breeder:
Hi, my name is Rosa Broussard and I'm the owner of Bichon Puppy Love, "Where Bichons Are #1" in my world. I'm located in Illinois and my team consist of my spouse, Tony and our three children Marcus, Chaun'cey and Chelcey along with my grandchildren
I'm a reputable breeder of the Bichon Frise' canine and I absolutely love what I do. I do not mix breeds, I specialize in breeding purebred bichon frises'. I have a small private breeding service whereas everything takes place in my home. This is why it's important that all online paperwork must be completed before visitation is allowed.
I'm a huge lover of the Bichon Frise' canine and I'm registered with the (AKC), American Kennel Club. As a reputable breeder, my dogs are healthy, active and well nourished with mild gentle tempers. This is important so that they can produce healthy, well nourished, and socialized puppies.
As a Breeder I am loyal to the bichon breed and my clients as well; after the adoption has been finalized I continue to keep in contact with my clients from time-to-time either by phone, email, and/or on social media.
I started my breeding service in 2007 where all puppies and dogs are raised with lots of TLC, and they interact with my family on a daily basis. I breed with H.E.A.R.T. in mind Health, Education, Accountability, Responsibility and Tradition. Before starting the breeding service I was well equipped and educated about the breed and learning about their history was very educational and also exciting.
After getting to know the bichon's temperament, disposition, health and their background history, I decided to let my bichons mate. My female bichon became pregnant with her first litter of adorable fur-babies, I wanted to keep them all; however, I knew how much love and joy a bichon can give and I wanted to share that with others so that they can experience what I felt.
I love and take pride in my breeding service, it's a lot of work continuously throughout the day, but it's worth every bit of the work when I see the joy on the faces of my clients. Bichons are beautiful, sensitive and non-sporting companions. They are perfect for people with allergies and families with small children and they get along with other animals as well. To adopt my lil fur babies a person must love animals so that they can appreciate the bichon breed with giving them a loving, caring and a forever home.
All adopters are required to take a ten questionnaire survey, sign-up on our waiting-list and sign an adoption agreement. I want to be at peace and feel comfortable when adopting my fur-babies out and I want the same for my clients when they adopt one of mines..
Thank you for considering "Bichon Puppy Love" when adopting your new fur-baby.